Seine Net Boat, 'MARGUERITA' INS 136

Seine net boat, 'MARGUERITA' INS136 © Edward Smith
Built in Lowestoft in 1947, and towed to Lossiemouth to be completed for Mr. J. Stewart. Originally named 'ATTAIN', she was re-named 'MARGUERITA' in 1972. She started life equipped for seine net but was later converted for trawling. 'MARGUERITA' was sold off into Irish ownership in 1989.